Attend a Nutri-Rific food safety class and upon successful completion of the exam receive certification. We offer training, exam, and educational materials for foodservice professionals. Students can earn these certifications:
Food Safety Training & Exam
- Food Safety Manager Certification verifies that a manager or person-in-charge (ex. owner, supervisor, manager) has sufficient food safety knowledge to protect the public from foodborne illness. Individuals that successfully pass the 90-question, multiple-choice exam will receive a Food Manager Certification in electronic and downloadable form (PDF).
- Food Handler Certificate verifies basic food safety knowledge and is for individuals in food handler employee-level positions. Upon successful completion of the accredited Food Handler course and 40-question exam, the student will receive a Certificate of Achievement that can be printed.
Exams are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Programs and exams may include StateFoodSafety, NRFSP, TAPseries, or ServSafe. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Food Code 2017 is used as a reference for critical food safety content to be tested.
- Training and Exam Formats: Online or Classroom
- Training Languages: English, Spanish
- Exam Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Canadian French
The exam requires a proctor to be present and attendance at any of the scheduled classes for the exam portion is necessary. Time allowed is two hours.
- basic food safety
- flow of food
- receiving & storage
- food preparation & service
- HACCP, sanitary facilities
- pest management
- training employees
- training employees
Nutri-Rific incorporates blended learning strategies comprised of both face-to-face and online. We apply learner-centered approaches that include:
- active learning
- learner engagement
- problem-based learning
Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, Allergen, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. StateFoodSafety, NRFSP, TAPseries, or ServSafe training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment.
Regulatory Map Tutorial – CLICK HERE