State Version: Florida – DBPR
Exam Type: Print Assessment Included
Food Code: 2013, 2017 FDA Food Code
Florida’s only DBPR contracted provider of food safety training for employee Foodhandlers. Purchase one English SafeStaff Foodhandler training guide for each individual. Includes their individual certificate, wallet card and DBPR database training record. Training must be conducted by a Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM). This is not a self-administered program.
The Food Handler Guide easily integrates food safety into any existing onboarding training program.
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color-coded sections for easy reference.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
Covers five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation