Online Training & Exam Information
Training Enrollment & Access
Student(s) should be enrolled into the course and emailed access information from TAP Series within 24 hours after the initial purchase (i.e. check junk and spam folder). View example below:
The exam information is sent to your email within 24 hours after the initial purchase (i.e. check junk and spam folder). The email should come from ServiceCenter@restaurant.org (ServSafe) or Info@NutriRific.com. Exam proctoring is done by appointment only.
- Keep the Exam Access Code below in a safe place. You will need it to schedule your exam.
- Review the ServSafe Food Manager Online Proctor Exam Instructions (we recommend you bookmark this page because you might need it later)
- To schedule your exam, you will need to set up an account with ProctorU. Click here to register.
- Prior to your exam, make sure you test your system and download the ProctorU Extension for Chrome or Firefox. ProctorU will email you instructions.
- On the day of your exam, refer to the reservation reminder email from ProctorU for instructions on how to login to take your exam. Please have your Exam Access Code available.
- *Prior to the exam create an account on ServSafe.com
Exam Access Code(s): Check your email for the code!
Exams have 90 ServSafe or 85 NRFSP multiple-choice questions. A passing score is a minimum of 75%. The exam has a 2-hour time limit. Many examinees complete the exam in 60 minutes or less. Immediate exam pass or fail results. Downloadable certificate (PDF) available within 24-48 hours.
You may receive a receipt of purchase with a card ending in 0504 from ServiceCenter@restaurant.org (ServSafe). Disregard the receipt as this charge was already captured in the original purchase. Simply put – you are not being charged any additional cost. View example emails below.
- After Jan 21′ – Log in or create an account
- Prior to Dec 20′ – username: email, password: food1234 or Food1234#