Food Safety Manager Online Exam – Information and Scheduling
NutriRific.com via StateFoodSafety is the only company approved by ANSI to offer online proctoring.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM CLICK HERE
- There are 90 multiple choice questions. A passing score is a minimum of 75% or 750/1000 points.
- Immediate exam pass or fail results. Downloadable certificate (PDF) available within 24-48 hours.
- Two (2) hour time limit
How It Works
- This option allows you to choose the location where you take your exam. The location you choose must be a secure environment, like a private bedroom or office.
- Your exam session will be monitored online by a proctor using a computer webcam and microphone.
- You can either schedule your exam session in advance or start your session as soon as you’re ready.
Test Environment Requirements
- The testing environment must be private, well lit, and free of any testing aids or distractions like talking or noise.
- The proctor will inspect your workspace and surroundings using your computer webcam and a reflective surface.
- Please choose a location with fast internet.
IMPORTANT: To participate, you must meet all these requirements. Use the Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
- Web camera* (minimum of 640×480 resolution)
- Computer or laptop (Windows or Apple)
- Valid photo ID
*To purchase a webcam CLICK HERE
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher