Proctored Online Exam Information & Scheduling (ServSafe & NRFSP)
The exam information is sent to your email within 24 hours after the initial purchase (i.e. check junk and spam folder). The email should come from ServiceCenter@restaurant.org (ServSafe) or Info@NutriRific.com. Exam proctoring is done by appointment only.
- Keep the Exam Access Code below in a safe place. You will need it to schedule your exam.
- Review the ServSafe Food Manager Online Proctor Exam Instructions (we recommend you bookmark this page because you might need it later)
- To schedule your exam, you will need to set up an account with ProctorU. Click here to register.
- Prior to your exam, make sure you test your system and download the ProctorU Extension for Chrome or Firefox. ProctorU will email you instructions.
- On the day of your exam, refer to the reservation reminder email from ProctorU for instructions on how to login to take your exam. Please have your Exam Access Code available.
- *Prior to the exam create an account on ServSafe.com
Exam Access Code(s): Check your email for the code!
Exams have 90 ServSafe or 85 NRFSP multiple-choice questions. A passing score is a minimum of 75%. The exam has a 2-hour time limit. Many examinees complete the exam in 60 minutes or less. Immediate exam pass or fail results. Downloadable certificate (PDF) available within 24-48 hours.
You may receive a receipt of purchase with a card ending in 0504 from ServiceCenter@restaurant.org (ServSafe). Disregard the receipt as this charge was already captured in the original purchase. Simply put – you are not being charged any additional cost. View example emails below.
- After Jan 21′ – Log in or create an account
- Prior to Dec 20′ – username: email, password: food1234 or Food1234#